Landlord Insurance

As a landlord you will know the importance of having good insurance cover when renting out a property. Whether you have a portfolio of properties, or are simply renting out your family home, you will want to be covered in the event of an unexpected incident. There are many different types of residential landlord insurance policies

Building Insurance

Buildings insurance can help you financially if your property is damaged in any way. Typically it covers you if there is a fire, a flood or a windstorm. A number of other risks can also be insured against; if there are any that are significant to your property in particular, it is wise to take out an insurance policy that protects against that risk.

Contents Insurance

Another popular type of residential landlord insurance policy is contents insurance. We highly recommend landlords to have basic contents cover in place, this insures you if any items (such as carpets) within the property were to be damaged. If you have a furnished property with a number of expensive items, it is also advisable to take out contents insurance.

Public Liability Insurance

Most sensible landlords take out public liability insurance. This provides financial protection if a tenant gets injured whilst in your property, and you are found guilty of negligence. In the event that the tenant successfully sues you, your public liability insurance will deal with the financial cost of this


We would be happy to provide personal quotations to meet your specific needs.